The main barn hosts twenty-three 12×12 matted stalls, heated tack room, indoor wash stall with hot & cold water and a state of the art 80×180 lighted indoor arena.
The antique Original barn hosts an additional eight 12×12 matted stalls with its own private tack room. The facility includes an (unfenced) outdoor arena, ample grass fields for riding and access to miles of riding trails
Independence Farm is family owned and we live On-Site. We are dedicated to providing the best care possible to every horse that lives on our farm. Our routine is followed each and every day and all horses are cared for based on their individual needs. We provide individual and group turnout options on nearly twenty acres. Every horse gets turned out every day unless weather prohibits. We have 2 medical paddocks for rehabilitation purposes.
- Daily stall cleaning
- Multiple hay feedings per day
- 2 to 3 grain meals per day (grain policy)
- Owner provided supplements fed up to twice per day
- Weather appropriate blanket changes
- Personalized management of all horses
- Coordination of routine appointments with farm vendors for medical and dental services
- 24/7 onsite management
- Daily night check